dimanche 22 mars 2015

Silver shoes

What kind of silver shoes are you ?
Mocassins, brogues, baskets, talons .. ? S'habiller de manière super simple tout le monde sait le faire non ? Un jean, un t-shirt, un gros pull et le tour est joué !  Ensuite, on égaye sa tenue avec tous types de silver shoes. Voila, t'es fresh mon amie :)
La silver (ou metallic) shoes dans tous les styles:
Brogues - Heels - loafers - boots - sneakers
What kind of silver shoes are you ?


Street styles


Outfits: When shoes make THE difference


SHARE:

2 commentaires

  1. In love with silver shoes at the moment. I've been pretty much living in a pair from Zara. Love the trainers too. thanks for sharing! and FYI I really like your personal style I have spent a good half hour perusing on here. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Aaanw thanks sweety :D So happy to receive this kind of comments, so thank you so much I appreciate :) I checked your blog and.. you've got an amazing style as well. The way you mix colors, is really different and I like it !!

      Supprimer

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig