dimanche 20 août 2017

Bodysuit


Hiya my beauties! I'm back with another look (bruuh.. it really sounds like I'm doing an introduction on a youtube channel hahaha) Anyways, so I'm back with something really simple as you can notice during summer y'all wear simple stuff. Sometimes I'm like "Yeah let's just wear this denim jacket" and 10 min later I'm like what the hell was I thinking?
Long story short: Last summer, when I used to wear this skirt (not available online anymoresorry), it was a bit bigger around my waist and now I take 1min30 to put it on because it has become too tight. YAAAAAASSS I've gained 5 kilos! About my vans, I bought them almost 2 years ago but I don't know why I don't wear them that much. The advantage  about that is that they're all still clean hahaha.

You'll find all the links and suggestions down below

What I'm wearing:
                                                                   
      other suggestions:
                             
SHARE:

2 commentaires

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig