vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Boyish

Hiya everyone! Well I guess it's my first 2018' post !!!!
As you surely have noticed, I'm back in London and back to stress. I can't wait to finish uni and start doing other stuff. I really love my course but sometimes is just too much pressure and it gets competitive which I hate. I hate being comparing to other people, it just stresses me out. Well.. it's uni and it's like this for everybody.
 

Anyways, as you know, in London even though it's busyland.com, you'll always find time for shopping. So yeaaaah, here's my little findings : this jacket that you can find in Pull&Bear or online here (mine, is not available anymore) but you can find this type of jacket everywhere now and quickly. My bag is no more longer online but just run in Zara you might definitely find it. Here's a similar one.

Last but not least, it's never too late to set up a list of things that I'd like to do this year. Seriously !

#1. Read more.
I've never been a girl who reads a lot. Never. So, I felt that it was something that needed to be changed slowly but surely. Especially if I want to improve my English skills. Everybody keeps telling me that reading will help me a lot and I was always saying "Yes I know" but I've never sat, opened a book and read. Why? I don't know. Probably a lack of motivation. I feel that I need more quiet times and find ways to educate myself. So, this year, it's a year of changes. So 2 weeks ago, I went to my library and took the book called "Why the caged bird sings" from Maya Angelou. I'm starting the chapter 5.Good thing innit?

#2. Shoot more. 
As you might know, blogging is something that I love doing. I love shooting outfits and post them online either on Instagram or my blog  obviously. Unfortunately, as I said a couple of times on few posts, sometimes it doesn't depend on me but with the main person that I shoot with. Handling many things in the same time: uni, job and your personal life make things difficult.

#3. Accept myself more and stop caring about what people can think.
Same here, on previous posts, I mentioned the fact that I used to be  diffident. I didn't like my body at all. Yes, skinny girls can have insecurities and that's what people don't get. A lot of people think that as long as you're skinny, you should not complain. Guys... please stop that. I'm getting better days after days and I can definitely see a huge change between now and how I used to be 3-4 years ago. I took time but I did it. 
I was so diffident that even posting on Instagram was a big deal for me. "Shall I post it?" "Is it not too much?" "People will think that I'm narcissist"" Is this picture even good?". Let me tell you a sentence that always makes me laugh " Last year I was a donkey but this year I'm a bad bitch" hahahaha. I'm just gonna stop overthinking, do me and that's all matters!

#4. Ramdom acts of kindness
I've read this on a blog and I really liked it. So, I'm just taking it and trying to incorporating it into my life. What do I mean by random acts of kindness? Be more open, say yes more often, help your neighbor, compliment people more.  Those small acts than can change someone's day and mine too though.

What's yours? Tell me. 

SHARE:

2 commentaires

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig