jeudi 8 mars 2018

Paris - day 2

 Hi you!
Here's my Paris's second look. The beret really makes me having this Paris kind of vibe. By the way, it was my first time wearing one and I must say that I just love it. I'm quite late but I'll buy another one really soon. I already miss Paris man, the weather was nice for our last day. Literally, I almost thought that we were in Spring (almost, I said.)
 

Anyways, do you like my cropped jacket? and those sunglasses?  By the way, these sunglasses are life. Literally I'm gonna wear them every day even if it snows. I just love the shape and this "little thing" that it adds on your outfit. As you might know me now, guess how much ? Don't go to Zara and get them for 15-20£. Amazon babe! Only for 4.99£ (thank me later). 

I hope you had an beautiful day. To all my women in the world, we're amazing and strong. God bless us <3 xx 



Denim jacket - H&M (not available anymore online) // Trouser - Zara here // Sunglasses - here

SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig