samedi 25 juin 2016

ALL ABOUT STRIPES

Hi everyone, hope you are good :D
Let me tell you that today was the first time that I went out with my legs out. Can you believe that I've been able to wear the short skirt without any problems? Jheez.. 
I ain't say nothing about the London's weather. Within one hour only, everything can happen. SUN-RAIN- CLOUDS- SUN-CLOUDS-RAIN-WARM-COLD .. You better be ready !!!Anyways, I won't complain because the sun was up all the day long. Do you want to shop my clothes ? Everything simply comes from Bershka. Skirt here and the long shirt here. (To be honest, I'm a bit pissed off because I did not buy them on sale --' so hurry up giiiiirls)
Skirt - Bershka // Shirt - Bershka // Mules - Office (check the link on the previous post)

SHARE:

1 commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig