dimanche 11 février 2018

BLUE ON MY MIND

Hi everyone!
I'm a bit late with this outfit because, we shot it 2 weeks ago.
I've found this cute denim jacket in Pull&Bear for (guess how much?) 12,99£. It was initially 50£ but thanks God, I've arrived at the right moment to grab it.  Same with my trouser (from H&M), I bought it almost 2 months ago. As you might have noticed, flared trousers are just my thing. I loveeeeee them !!!


Anyways, I wanted to share 5 facts about me. We said different in term of content this year, right?
1. I've become a bit paranoid when I'm out and it's 1.am and more. I'm the type of girl who's going to take her keys and hold them in the bus already. I don't know why I do this but I feel that when I'd be in front of my door, my keys will already be ready! (less time for someone to harm me HAHAHA)
2. When I was young, all my sneakers were pink. I was wearing pink every days. No restriction. This colour was part of me. I was so addicted to it that I wanted to paint my entire room in pink. My parents said no obviously but they bought me a lot of pink furnitures (sofa, curtains, bed sheets and carpet). 2018, my room in Geneva hasn't changed at all. Still pink.
3. When I go to Macdonald, I always order the same meal. Since 12 years old, I always eat a McChicken meal. (Last year, I've discovered the wrap, so yeah, either the McChicken or the wrap meal). I never try new meals. 
4. I hate birds. Every types. 
5. I love dancing on afro. When the music hits me.. naaaaaa I'm far.

My articles are not available online as I bought them on sale. Sales are nearly finished, so the best thing to do is to go in store.  xx

SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig