samedi 1 octobre 2016

Casual day

You see.. I'm trying my best to be more regular :D
I hope you're all well (that's obvious as it's the week end!). So today, I'm posting a simple outfit, really casual and almost boyish. As you've surely seen on mainly of my posts, I like wearing cropped, smoking, chino (whatever) trousers. You can find them everywhere such as newlook, topshop (with a large panel of colors), pull&bear, stradivarius and many more. This one, as mentionned on 2 posts before, is from AvantPremière (AP). I'd stop saying this, but those trousers are LIFE because they're so comfortable and easy to wear.

Shirt - h&m // Trouser - AP // Shoes - Pull&Bear (here) // Denim jacket - Thrift shop // 


SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig