dimanche 30 septembre 2018

BACK AT UNI

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to tell you that I've officially started my third year at university. Am I looking forward ? not really. I feel it's has been quick but in the same time I'm a bit tired of doing essays, portfolios, journals, in other terms: exams. I can't wait to to get rid of this and be free.
But I guess for now I don't really feel pressured because it's has only been the first week. We'll see in 1 month how my life will turn out right ?
Now my objective is to find another job other than sale advisor in a store. This position is a life saver because, they're always looking for young people but after 3 months you'll get enough of it. I just 
would like to do something else, like something else for real. We'll see what God has for me...

Last but not least, I'm still in love with wide trousers as you can see.

(all my items are sold out, sorryyyyy)



SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig