dimanche 5 novembre 2017

FLARE AND STRIPES


Hey girls! Hope you're all good :)
Lemme start straight away with my new trouser. I know you all might have seen this type of trouser EV-(E)RY-WHERE and probably sick of it ! but come on.. is this one not peng?
This one is from Zara by the way. The material is quite heavy which I like as we entering in Winter (well.. it's already Winter in London) and for ONCE, I said for ONCE the trouser is not too long. If you've read my previous post, I said that I was fed up of buying flared trousers (my new passion) that are a way too long because first you're damaging them and secondly you can wear it only once because it gets dirty --' So yes, I'm really happy with this one that I can definitely wear with flat shoes and it only costed 29,90 £ which is okay for Zara. 
Hope you'll like my pictures guuuuuuys xx
Trouser - here


SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig