dimanche 7 octobre 2018

Chain belt


Hey, I hope you're all doing well =)
On this beautiful sunny Sunday I'm back with a quick article where I'm still showing you my love for wide trousers. You might already have seen this one on my blog but this time I wanted to style with my belt bought at Stradivarius.
(Oh yeah, English people don't even know this store. Everytime is the same story: someone comes to me and asks me where my trench or belt is from.So, I simply reply "Stradivarius". They're like " what? Stradi-what?" ... STRA-DI-VA-RIUS. "Oh where is that?" --'  like come on.. )

Anyway..
The trouser that I'm wearing is not available anymore, but I don't think you absolutely need this one to wear a chain belt like the one I'm wearing. Any flared, wide trousers would be perfect. Just do you girl <3
Belt - here

SHARE:

1 commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig