mardi 10 juillet 2018

Let's the summer begin

Hi everyone! 
I'm back in my town, genevaaaa city! I'm so happy to be back and see my family and friends again, but there is a but.
Everytime, I'm back for summer, I just realize that my life is in London. I always have a weird feeling when I first wake up here. I'm like.. wow.  I don't know if you can understand, I guess you need to live somewhere else and then, you might probably understand what I'm saying. 
But anyway, I'm still really happy to be back and do what I gotta do for summer:
- spend quality time with my family
- link up with my friends, link up with friends, slink up with my friends
- festivals
- focus on my blog
- eat comme jaja
- laugh til' getting cramps
- go on holidays (I still don't know where I'm going since it's a surprise)
- get darker


more outfits are coooooming xx
Square crop top - Prettylittlething here

SHARE:

2 commentaires

  1. Ton look est canon, j'aime beaucoup, en particulier les chaussures.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ma belle. Elles sont très vieilles mais elles viennent de chez Public Desire. Je ne sais pas si cette couleur est encore disponible, mais les noires oui :)

      Supprimer

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig