dimanche 29 juillet 2018

Lilac


I'm back with another outfit. If you know me, even if you don't know me, you might have noticed my passion for palazzo or flare trouser. If you haven't got one, I don't understand what you're waiting for.
They're l-i-f-e.  They're so comfortable, specially for summer. Last time it was around 32 degrees, guess what your friend did? I wore a mum jean. Don't ask me why, I don't even know myself. 
So yeah, get yourself at least one. I'm into them since months and months and I'm not ready to stop (Hi Aidora and YC my lovely haters <3)

Lately, I've been thinking of another aesthetic regarding my blog. I wanted something different, something that really looks like a "fashion diary". Maybe something more personal too. I don't know but I might be doing something new soon. So stay tuned <3

Palazzo (on sale!) - here 




SHARE:

Aucun commentaire

Enregistrer un commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig